Friday, May 3, 2013

Vertigo 2.0

A long way down coming from a even longer road up to the top. A businessman, always in a black classy suit, working day to day in a job he worked hard to reach success but has never felt a high feeling of passion for, only the road to high success. For the higher you go, the darker you become and the lighter the bottom looks. The praise of climbing the ladder of success versus the failure of staying at the top of the cliff.

5 comments:

  1. Very intriguing image, and very much like Vertigo with the strange perspective that leaves a put in your stomach. The instability of his position on the roof is clear and gives an urge for me as the audience member to know what happens next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot! I really like how you use the characters wardrobe (Black pants and nice shoes) to portray that he is a hard-working business man, not just some guy wanting to jump. Beautiful quote of "the higher you go, the lighter the bottom looks". This is definitely a movie I would want to see. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoy that the themes of 'success' and 'failure' are put into this picture. I also really like how angular the picture is. On shots like this, perspective can be very powerful, and I fell it was used well here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The angle of this photo is great! I really like how the image makes you feel like your in the situation. The cool thing about this image is that you are able to place yourself in his position so it becomes personal. Which helps because it creates more tension.

    ReplyDelete