Thursday, May 2, 2013

Nothing in the Dark



They were searching an abandoned house and found the creature sealed in the basement. Now its loose and only one of them is left.

3 comments:

  1. Yes. I am posting a comment on my own image. I meant to hit preview and accidently hit publish before I was finished writing. For this image I used some halloween costume bits and two friends. there was some fake blood too but the final image was too dark to see it so I decided that darker was better than bloody.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy the horror conventions being broken here by having the minority person being the last one alive, considering the black guy is typically the first one to die.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hand is seriously creepy. I love the suspense in this image! I think you could take it even further because it doesn't really look like an abandoned home. The angle is cool because it's almost like a split screen which makes it feel like 'us' against "them."

    ReplyDelete